Nitsch Engineering, the largest women-owned business enterprise (WBE) civil engineering firm in Massachusetts, asked Clockwork to help them update their corporate image. Nitsch needed a fresh new website that conveyed the friendly, approachable style the firm is so proud of.
- More accurately reflect Nitsch Engineering’s capabilities.
- Clearly project the firm’s culture, personality and style.
- Solidify brand definition through colors, style, and messaging.
- In conjunction with Nitsch’s office move, launch the new website as well as a coordinating announcement mailer that leveraged the theme “New Bricks. New Clicks.”
- Present a strong message highlighting a commitment to sustainability, a focus on staff personality, and a culture of innovation and problem-solving.
- Communicate that Nitsch Engineering is “not your average engineering company” through the use of fresh, cheerful colors, content, and tone.
- Prominently incorporate the question “How can we help you today?” in happy yellow graphics throughout the website to reinforce the firm’s friendly style and differentiate from the competition.
- Incorporate more graphic and video content on the site to further engage and interest visitors.
Before & After
The old web site did not accurately reflect the personality and style of the firm or showcase the unique aspects of Nitsch’s capabilities and culture.
The new website is reflective of the Nitsch brand. It has a bright color scheme, a streamlined user interface, easy access to Nitsch staff and resources, social media integration, improved navigation, more graphics and video.
- Both internal and external reactions to the new Nitsch website were overwhelmingly positive.
- The initial email and mailer campaign produced a 48% increase in visits to the site, with a 70% increase following a reminder email.
- Website visits the month after the launch held steady at an average 48%.