Peak is a boutique, fee-only wealth management firm with a strong referral base. Although successful in their industry, Peak wanted a completely new, unique brand to extend their reach and attract new, younger, sophisticated clients in their target industries including college faculty, physicians, dentists, entrepreneurs, and business owners.
Our challenge was to:
- Differentiate Peak from their competitors
- Create messaging and visuals that resonate with existing and potential clients
- Consistently position the firm across all forms of marketing
- After an initial brand investigation, we determined that a core benefit clients valued was the firm’s holistic, individualistic, consultative approach founded on extremely personal relationships with every client.
With those brand findings in-hand, we:
- Focused the brand positioning around a new tagline that we developed: “We see the difference.”
- Completely redesigned the website and logo.
- Applied the new brand to the firm brochure, pocket folder, team booklet, and stationery for consistent branding. The brochure interior includes a vellum fly sheet with color photo overlay, mimicking the animation effect on the homepage.
Before & After
Drag the below divider right for “before” and left for “after”
The old website was completely generic, it lacked focus and message. It was outdated visually as well as technically.
The new website includes a homepage animation that reinforces the brand. Beautiful photos fade from full color to black and white, leaving one item highlighted, illustrating the tagline “We see the difference.”
- Brand speaks to the firm’s core values. Messaging and visuals are unique to the firm and memorable to their audience.
- Website and marketing collateral was enthusiastically received by the Peak team and their clients.
- Web traffic increased 55%, the number of visitors increased 42%, and the bounce rate decreased 30% since the launch of the new site.