Congratulations to our client, Plews Shadley Racher & Braun (PSRB), on their new website! PSRB is an Indiana-based law firm with deep experience across the Midwest. Read more about the new website design Clockwork created for the firm.
Their new website is clean, modern, and professional. Striking, full-width photos feature the firm’s main six practice areas. Brief descriptive phrases are paired with each photo and allude to how PSRB helps clients within each practice. PSRB crafted overview messaging (shown directly underneath the photo slider) that succinctly summarizes what drives the firm. Further down the page, the main practices are listed, each over soft, duotone images. Below that, latest news links from the integrated blog are shown.
The logo icon and typography was simplified and modernized while still maintaining the original logo’s look and feel.
- Elegant and attractive practice landing and industry landing pages featuring duotone imagery for each main practice and industry.
- Bio, practice, and industry pages designed with tabs so viewers can quickly and easily access important information, without being overloaded.
- The Attorneys tab on practices and industry pages includes crosslinked attorneys sorted by title (partners, associates, of counsel) and also portrait photos and contact information.
- Programmatically-generated PDFs of bio, practices, and industry pages.
- Programmatically-generated Word documents for bios are also available so that the bio document can be edited for specific audiences and purposes.
- Integrated blog with sorting options by category, author, practice, industry, and date.
From kick-off to site launch, the whole project took less than 10 months. We applaud the PSRB marketing team for keeping the project moving and speedily updating all the website text on schedule. It is virtually unheard of to have zero content delays when rewriting the majority of the website text, but they did it! Kudos.