Peabody & Arnold is proud to be one of the oldest law firms in Boston, but the firm realized that their dated website and marketing materials were making the firm seem old-fashioned. We helped create a fresh new brand for the firm that aligns with their modern business approach, broadens their reach, and emphasizes and showcases their strengths as a litigation and insurance coverage powerhouse.
The new homepage is bold, modern, and targeted. The messaging highlights what clients value most from the firm: “High Standards. Clear Answers. Deep Experience.” The homepage also emphasizes the firm’s impressive credentials with rotating statistics paired with the headline, “The evidence is clear. We’re ready.”
- Responsive design
- Predictive site-wide search for people and practices
- Full-width image banners, featuring custom editorial-style photography
- Sticky footer on tablets and smartphone screen sizes
- Programmatically-generated PDFs available for bio and practice pages
- Tabbed bio pages
- Easy to manage bio badge awards
- “Meet Our Team” portrait carousel on practice pages
- Integrated blog with an attractive photo grid layout
- Crosslinking between bios, practices, and blog posts
Visit the site at peabodyarnold.com.
The logo was completely modernized using a clean, sans-serif font, a gray and yellow palette, and a vertical rule that consistently anchors the logo to the top of the page.
The gray and yellow color palette carries through all marketing materials including pocket folders, stationery, PowerPoint template, LinkedIn company page, email marketing template, and more.