Congratulations to Acentech on their new website! Acentech provides world-class consulting services in architectural acoustics, noise and vibration control, audiovisual design, and technology systems to clients around the globe. We loved working with everyone at the firm to develop a website that reflects the innovation they strive for in every project. We redesigned the website to modernize the design and significantly improve navigability, functionality, and ease of management.
Notable Site Features:
- Modern Homepage: The homepage slider highlights the firm’s key markets, and the addition of the branded sound waves from the logo emphasizes Acentech’s main area of expertise.
- Sticky Nav: The main navigation band sticks across the top of the page as you scroll for ease of exploring the site. Additionally, on robust interior pages, a blue box sticks to the right sidebar with on-page jump navigation to the main sections of the page. For example, see a service page with jump links to the Overview, Projects, Resources, and Team.
- Related Content: Throughout the site, prominent links to related content keep visitors engaged and exploring. On project pages, for instance, in addition to on-page jump navigation in the sticky blue box, there are crosslinks to related services, markets, people, and other projects, to entice viewers to click through. The crosslinks are set up with one click in the backend for ease of management.
- Flexible Bios: Prospective clients and recruits want to get to know the people they will be working with. The robust and flexible bio pages include on-page jump navigation, modular content blocks, and programmatic crosslinks to showcase employees’ professional and personal sides.
- Clear Call-to-actions: The CTA’s stick as you scroll down about and project pages. The “Apply Now” sticky call-to-action encourages prospective employees to apply in the about section while on project pages, a “Let’s Talk” call-to-action box encourages prospects to reach out for information.
- Integrated Blog: The Resources section is an integrated blog that consolidates the firm’s articles, news, and videos for easy searching.
- ADA Compliance: The site was designed and programmed for web accessibility (WCAG 2.1 AA), including optimization for visitors using screen readers. To follow visual guidelines, we also made minor modifications to existing brand colors for sufficient contrast while still staying “on-brand.”
- Privacy Controls: The site allows visitors to opt-in or out of cookies (by category), per data privacy regulations.